The motivation and the desire to create a new pedagogical approach as well as being socially active, represent what Essevesse view as fundamental goals. Thus, it is important to build networking and cooperation, exchange and apply good practices as well as knowledge among institutions, foundations, individuals, non-profit structures, artists, educators, psychologists, sociologists, etc.
Intercultural dialogue and exchange are the prerequisites for the development of the two founding pillars of the company: awareness and citizenship. We stand for diversity as it is a resource with extraordinary creative and educational potential, and we want to promote it at a local, European and international level.
Erasmus + projects allow us to make these artistic-educational connections with multiple organizations in Europe. Respect for human rights, intercultural dialogue, use of new techniques, inclusion, responsibility and empowerment of people of all ages, represent the key actions used by the company to give new opportunities to a very varied audience; from young people in disadvantaged situations to adults in full social assertion.
Our ongoing projects
Dance Against Bullying – 2019-1-FR02-KA205-015856
Leader: Cie Essevesse (France)
Partner: Centro Internazionale per la Promozione dell’Educazione e lo Sviluppo (Italy), The Smile of the Child (Greece), Euni Partners (Bulgaria), AICSCC – Gamma Institute (Romania)
Key Action: KA2 – Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices
Action: KA205 – Strategic partnership for youth
This project aims to tackle the phenomenon of bullying among young people using tools created on the research of body expression and contemporary dance. Therefore, they want to develop new techniques enriched by each partner’s experience, knowledge and wish to work towards a better society.
– Kick off Meeting in Palermo
November 12th-13th 2019, Cie Essevesse participated in the first transnational meeting of DAB – DANCE AGAINST BULLYING, held by CEIPES in Palermo, Italy.
- Research on bullying in school (prevention, solutions, types of bullying, general situation) in each partner’s country.
- Next step will be a transnational meeting online, due to COVID-19, to talk about the tasks that can be done during the lockdown, to further the activities of the project.
- May 21st 2020, transnational telematic meeting with all the partners to further the project and the tasks, discussing the place for the TC, the deadlines for the administrative documents and the first intermediate report.
- June 11th 2020, transnational telematic meeting with all the partners to define the new tasks of the project and start the IO.2: creation of the workshops for youth workers and young people.
- October 14th, 2020, transnational telematic meeting with all partners to discuss the evolution of the project and the adaptations due to COVID-19.
- Discussion on the possibility of postponing the project for 6 months.
Pour plus d’informations consulter la page Facebook de Dance Against Bullying
Lifelong Dancing – Learning pathways about dance for Adult Educators – 2018-1-ES01-KA204-050569
Leader: ASPAYM Castilla y Leon (Spain)
Partners: Centro Internazionale per la Promozione dell’Educazione e lo Sviluppo (Italy), AICSCC – Gamma Institute (Romania), Cie Essevesse (France), EUNI Partners (Bulgaria)
Key Action: KA2 – Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices
Action: KA204 - Strategic Partnerships for adult education
This project aims to deliver an online platform which provides an innovative program for adult educators that work in the lifelong learning field, to enhance self-empowerment, wellbeing, social inclusion and self-confidence through body expression and dance tools. Seven workshops thoroughly designed by the experts, will come across as a result of the exchange of the knowledge and experience of the five organizations, and their research on different audiences (people that might feel excluded from society for various reasons).
– Kick off meeting in Iași.
January 28th-31st 2019, Cie Essevesse participated in the first transnational meeting of Lifelong Dancing held by Gamma Institute in Iași, Romania.
- Research on Art Therapy and its effects, lifelong learning and history of dance in each partner’s country.
- Definition of the audience chosen by each partner: refugees and immigrants (CEIPES), disabled people (ASPAYM), people with mental health issues (GAMMA institute), LGBTQIA+ (Cie Essevesse), people living in remote and rural areas (Euni Partners).
- Research on the activities to be developed during the training course held by Cie Essevesse.
- June 10th-15th 2019, Cie Essevesse leads the training course for the partners at the Ballet National de Marseille studios, in France. During this period, the five organizations define a draft of the seven workshops to be presented to thirty participants for the pilot phase in each country.
- September 17th-20th 2019, Cie Essevesse starts the pilot phase with the first group LGBTQIA+ at Klap Maison pour la Danse in Marseille.
- November 14th, 15th & 31st, December 1st 2019 Cie Essevesse continues and ends the pilot phase with the second group LGBTQIA+.
- January 20th-21s 2020, CEIPES holds the second transnational meeting in Palermo, Italy, during which the partners discuss about their experiences with their groups and the amelioration of the whole program, considering the observations of the participants, the facilitators and the observers.
- Re-definition and re-writing of the content of the workshops.
- Writing and lay out of the manual that will present the researches and the texts related to the project, including the descriptions of the workshops (GAMMA institute).
- Creation of a website for a more efficient dissemination of the project (ASPAYM).
- April 27th 2020, transnational meeting with all the partners online, due to COVID-19, to discuss about the tasks to accomplish during the lockdown waiting for the next phase (deliver the final version of the seven workshops to thirty new participants in each country) to be launched.
- May 11th 2020, transnational meeting with all the partners online to prepare the workshop, isolation COVID19, that will be delivered LIVE on the social media.
- May 19th 2020, workshop online at 5pm (FR time), LIVE on the social media @lifelongdancing IG, Lifelong Dancing FB page.
- May 27th 2020, transnational telematics meeting with all partners to update the various points of the projects.
- 3rd June 2020, transnational telematic meeting with all partners to finalize the LLD Manual and discuss the next steps of the project.
- septembre 2020, décision du consortium à adapter les ateliers afin que les activités soient conformes à la réglementation COVID et a la sécurité.
- travaille de traduction en français du TOOLKIT.
Pour plus d’information consulter la page Facebook de Lifelong Dancing
Act-no-ReacT! The power of art in changing life stories – 2019-1-RO01-KA105-062594
Leader: AICSCC – Gamma Institute (Romania)
Partner: CheckIn Association (Portugal), Centro Internazionale per la Promozione dell’Educazione e lo Sviluppo (Italy), ASPAYM Castilla y Leon (Spain) Institute for Animationa and Social Development (Poland), Cie Essevesse (France), Euni Partners (Bulgaria)
Key Action: KA1 – Learning mobility of individuals
Action: KA105 – Mobility Project for young people and youth workers
The training course has been held in Iași, Romania, by GAMMA institute team. It was focused on the exchange of good practices among the partners, in order to increase the youth workers’ knowledge about how to tackle bullying in all its forms.
Period: February 17th – 22nd 2020
J-1 Let’s know each other! – Erasmus+ program presentation – Youth pass certificate – what is bullying– reflection time.
J-2 Bullying Interaction, where am I in the circle? – circle and emotions – my feelings, expressive methods- reflection time.
J-3 My role as a youth worker in the circle – organisation stage – organisation stage 2 – visiting Iași – reflection time.
J-4 Prevention scheme on bullying among young people – expressive method – Act-no-React! lab1 – Act-no-React! lab2 – reflection time.
J-5 Preparation of a toolkit for school activities – Act-no-React! Workshops – debriefing of the workshops – reflection time.
J-6 Act-no-React! kit 1 – Act-no-React! kit 2 – Final Evaluation and youth certificate.
For further information, visit the following page : https://www.facebook.com/groups/472316730100694/