CO-FUNDED BY THE ERASMUS+ PROGRAM OF THE EUROPEAN UNION
The motivation and the desire to create a new pedagogical approach as well as being socially active, represent what Essevesse view as fundamental goals. Thus, it is important to build networking and cooperation, exchange and apply good practices as well as knowledge among institutions, foundations, individuals, non-profit structures, artists, educators, psychologists and sociologist etc…
Intercultural dialogue and exchange are the prerequisites for the development of the two founding pillars of the company: awareness and citizenship. We stand for diversity as it is a resource with extraordinary creative and educational potential, and we want to promote it at a local, National, European and international level.
Erasmus + projects allow us to make these artistic-educational connections with multiple organizations in Europe. Respect for human rights, intercultural dialogue, use of new techniques, inclusion, responsibility and empowerment of people of all ages, represent the key actions used by the company to give new opportunities to a very varied audience; from young people living disadvantaged situations to adults in full social assertion.
Dance Against Bullying
Dance Against Bullying – 2019-1-FR02-KA205-015856
Leader: Cie Essevesse (France)
Partners: Centro Internazionale per la Promozione dell’Educazione e lo Sviluppo (Italy), The Smile of the Child (Greece), Euni Partners (Bulgaria), AICSCC – Gamma Institute (Romania)
Key Action: KA2 – Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices
Action: KA205 – Strategic partnership for youth
This project aims to tackle the phenomenon of bullying among young people using tools created on the research of body expression and contemporary dance. Therefore, they want to develop new techniques enriched by each partner’s experience, knowledge and wish to work towards a better society.
KickOff Meeting in Palermo
November 12th-13th 2019, Cie Essevesse participated in the first transnational meeting of DAB – DANCE AGAINST BULLYING, held by CEIPES in Palermo, Italy.
- Research on bullying in school (prevention, solutions, types of bullying, general situation) in each partner’s country.
- Next step will be a transnational meeting online, due to COVID-19, to talk about the tasks that can be done during the lockdown, to further the activities of the project.
- May 21st 2020, transnational telematic meeting with all the partners to further the project and the tasks, discussing the place for the TC, the deadlines for the administrative documents and the first intermediate report.
- June 11th 2020, transnational telematic meeting with all the partners to define the new tasks of the project and start the IO.2: creation of the workshops for youth workers and young people.
- October 14th, 2020, transnational telematic meeting with all partners to discuss the evolution of the project and the adaptations due to COVID-19.
- December 1st 2020, agreement for the postponement of the end of the project that will be on the 12/31/2021, due to the difficulties imposed by the pandemic
- December 23th 2020, transnational telematic meeting with all partners to finalize the IO1 and the IO2.
- January 20th 2021, online workshop to implement the dissemination of the project (additional activity due to the pandemic).
- January 26th 2021, transnational telematic meeting among partners to discuss the implementation of DAB.
- February 8th 2021, second online workshop in order to continue the dissemination of the project despite the consequences due to the pandemic.
- April 6th 2021, online transnational meeting: setting up the next tasks to be accomplished.
May 24th – 26th 2021, online learning & teaching activities with the partners of the consortium.
- May 22th, 29th, 30th 2021, training for 16 youth workers in Marseille on DAB methodology.
- June 21st – 25th 2021, workshops delivered for 15 young people (SEGPA classroom in Saint Charles CAMAS).
- September 2021, creation of the DAB petition.
- November 9th, production of DAB White Paper on contrasting bullying through a dance approach.
- December 13th, International Multiplier Event disseminating the tools developed during DAB project at Coco Velten, Marseille.
- December 14th, final transnational meeting with all partners in Marseille.